domingo, 4 de fevereiro de 2007

In English again!

Hallå allihopa! I had promised I would write something in English as well - while my Swedish is still crappy. It seems this blog is a real success. I've got messages from all around the world. From an UN mission in Eritrea (Tjena, Valeria!) to Spain in Portuguese, from Sweden in Spanish (gracias, Alba!) to Niterói (Erlon, e agora pra explicar onde fica Niterói? Vou dizer que é a nossa Nova Jersey, do outro lado de Nova York, haha!). Well, Niterói is a city on the other side of the Guanabara Bay in Rio. It is almost like New York-New Jersey, but with a bridge a bit longer than Öresund connecting both places. Well, this post will be followed by an explanation in Portuguese of what Melodifestivalen is about. Bianca, I promise I will be fair to your idols!

Nenhum comentário: